Galaxy Map
  • Posted On: Mar 29 2010 5:37am
  • Posted On: Mar 30 2010 10:54pm
  • Posted On: May 6 2010 10:10pm
Hey guys, I made this new Galaxy map from the new atlas book that came out. What do you guys think of using it for our new map? It has a ton more planets on it than the current one.

• Posted On: Jan 17 2011 2:46am
Woah, that is a pretty sweet map. Does anyone know if this is considered SW canon? Is the atlas the end-all?
  • Posted On: Jan 17 2011 7:45am
According to Lucas Arts, yes.

Its actually worth the money if you're interested in stuff like that at all and really have the cash to spare. Apart from the big galaxy map, they have detailed maps for all of the major areas of space (The Core, Colonies, Mid Rim, Outer, Hutt Space, etc.), as well as some history and planet specs.
  • Posted On: Nov 15 2013 11:55pm
Anyone have a clear large TRF map? The one that Wes links is clear as a small map but as soon as I zoom, it gets all blurry.

Wondering if anyone has a clear one that is large?

I would appreciate you emailing me a copy at capriciaprime@aol.com

Thanks.
  • Posted On: Nov 16 2013 3:54pm
I could make a new one if its easier.
  • Posted On: Nov 16 2013 4:04pm
If we do end up going to make a new one, it's worth noting that the Essential Atlas is now out, which gives us a potentially more detailed map to go with, if we want.

I wouldn't mind helping out with a new map too, if we need to go that route.
  • Posted On: Nov 16 2013 4:31pm
I have started one but i will need help. There are alot of worlds not canon and placed I have no idea where you guys stuck them. I have a map picked out i will link it and you guys can tell me if it works. I have Wes' map but it is very rough to read. once i get the planets in i can then work on territories but i want to get all the planets we currently have on the list on the map.

http://s1098.photobucket.com/user/Stevendlangley/media/TRF/NewTRFMap.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

This map is big and easy to read. and I think it has the room to add everything we need.
  • Posted On: Nov 16 2013 6:40pm
Reshmar's map works and is surprisingly detailed, but for most of my planning and scheming I've been relying on this map:

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/110114/star-wars-map-high-res_1500.jpg

I know everyone hates the idea of moving to a more up to date map because it fucks with all their shit, but honestly using a map from 2006 and planet data from 2013 seems like it'd fuck shit up even worse. That's just my opinion.