OOC: Hands of the Gods #2633875312
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 6:26am
Also keep in mind that the Intruders were shooting while they were "plotting a dangerous course".

Dolash, to clarify: are you attacking on yard, or all four?
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 6:26am
I meant going as fast as a laser beam, exagerating, going really fast using their engines, not shooting them up at dangerous speeds, you are correct there mr. Kaine.

And Mr. Drayson, I don't like using excuses, and I am not a man to lie or cheat someone. If I want peace then I damn well mean it. It insults me to hear you doubt my character so.
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 6:41am
Then why did you attack us at the same time as offering peace?
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 10:23am
ok.... there seems to be alot of issues in this one and since I was pointed here I'm just waltzing in but you guys seems to be working most of them out... am I missing any unresolved problems?
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 4:06pm
We are waiting for a decision as to whether Vonta could do all that shite, all things considered. I think that was up to Damalis.

And Omnaes dealing with the stealths, so thats it.
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 5:26pm
I attacked because, like I said, we have NO COMMUNICATIONS to tell them of the peace offering.
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 11:38pm
That says a lot about your intentions OOC, doesn't it? You're making excuses for IC actions.
  • Posted On: Jan 3 2004 11:57pm
Excuses? Hello? IT'S FACT!!!

If I broke the rules, I'd (yet again) be subjected to a hail of OOC comments and discussion. Stop acting all high and mighty, you're still evil and I'm still not. I can be trusted and you cannot.
  • Posted On: Jan 4 2004 12:03am
So, Drayson, you're saying he should suddenly 'get' communications to serve an OOC motive (that being surrender?)
  • Posted On: Jan 4 2004 1:14am
That's what I thought Dolash (regarding the Intruders) and if that's the case, then the Intruders would not have opened fire (as they plotted their course).

For the future, Dolash, I would refrain from using descriptive terms such as "shooting" that can have two meanings in a fleet rp environment.

And you do make a good point with the Intruder's not having been specfically sent a transmission with the peace offering content.

Conversly, it's not like your Intruders do not know the 2nd Fleet has arrived and it's not like they do not know that both sides are holding their fire.

Or were, at any rate.