Planets List
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2013 7:55am
Cularin for the Confederation, to hopefully be listed under the Cularin Prefecture:

Thread: The Past Haunts Again
Word Count: 6,915
  • Posted On: Nov 4 2013 11:39pm
Uyter for the Confederation, under the Western Expanse Prefecture

Thread: Servants of Trade
Word count: 5535
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 4:14am
Pulling a Corise. Who saw it coming? Its like the Sixth Sense, nobody wants to admit they were surprised. Please re-organize the League of Nations thusly:

The Commonality

¤ Coreward Haven
Rendili - Provincial Capital (Alliance presence*)
Chandrila
Velusia
Anaxes
Brentaal - Coalition*
Recopia
Ojom
Belgaroth
¤ Colonial Haven
Neimoidia - Provincial Capital
Talasea
Hok
Nak Shimor
Phu
Giju
Teyr
Devaron
¤ Inner Haven
Obroa-skai - Federal Capital
Selvaris
Carratos
Tirahnn - Coalition*
Antar
Minban
Telti
Bogden
Bestine
Atzerri
¤ Rimward Haven
Ansion - Provincial Capital
Ruusan
Aleen
Yinchorr
Ylix
Vortex
Dorin
Shilli
Glee Anselm
¤ Outer Haven
Columex - Federal Capital
Ossus* - Jedi Enclave
Dantooine
New Alderaan (Jutraal)
Despayre
Sluis Van

* Denotes a Commonality world held in an Out of Character context.
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 11:50am
Random sidenote to Zark's list, but Rendili is also an Alliance world, just thought I'd remind people of that.
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 2:43pm
Thanks Corise.

If Rendili was not a part of the LON then it is not considered a part of the Commonality. If Rendili joined the LON, please point out that thread. Since Rendili is an "owned" world (meaning someone dished out the 5000 words to take it), they have the final say as to whether or not the world would join the LON. If you are a major member of the Alliance, I guess that is good enough too.

Also, Zark, point out the thread where Columex (and any other world that you note is a part of the LON but not on the LON planet list) joined the LON. The Commonality will still be considered an IC group but and if unowned planets are going to join this IC group to make it larger, fine. Since it is an IC group, there is no need for the 5000 word cap but for worlds to be added, it should be noted IC and linked here the same as you would a 5000 word rp. That way we all know what is where and why. There should be some sort of organization to these IC groups.

I will update the planet list this weekend.

Estro, if you are going to rename canon worlds, ok. But please know that their canon name will also be noted next to your original name.
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 5:03pm
First, regarding Rendili. Originally I did not have it on the list, and instead listed Chandrila as the Coreward provincial capital. Smarts informed me that Rendili joined the League in Cataclysm, and given its significance it seemed a natural choice for a provincial capital. As far as not marking as Alliance owned, that was merely an oversight on my part. Smarts told me that, I forgot to write it in there.

For now, I'll remove. I'm honestly not sure when it happened, I'll have to ask Smarts for clarification the next time I see him. Secondly, regarding Columex, that happened in the Force Wars, both in my second to last Isaac Cain post and the latest post by Okko, as well as the Propaganda post I made. No other worlds have been added to that list, save Rendili, and only because Smarts told me to!

Relevant Columex posts:

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?p=198199#post198199

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?p=198271#post198271

Now, as far as the Commonality's IC/OOC status, I was going to make a post easing minds last night but my pills kicked in and I was knocked out. Yes, the Commonality is still an IC faction, meaning anyone can fuck with it just as anyone could fuck with the League. In the short term, I've simply made it harder for people to justify worlds' leaving, as secession is a bit more serious than merely not renewing membership status.

In the coming weeks and months I'll be attempting takeovers of many of the worlds listed to give myself OOC legitimacy. I've been thinking about how visualizing that would work, and the best I've come up with so far is to put an asterisk next to each world after its taken, to designate it as an OOC Commonality world.

But yeah, for a while the Commonality is going to become a mixed faction, meaning if you get to a world before I do and you can justify it, there's not much I can do to stop you.
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 6:17pm
Rendili in the League:

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?p=167411#post167411

Granted, it's not a very involved post, but given the state of affairs of League/Imperial relations at the time, and the way the Rendili takeover ended (with the planet privately supporting the Alliance while having to continue manufacturing ships for the Empire under threat of conquest), I thought it was quite a nice little bit of flavoring.

Also, I should point out that Brentaal, another Coalition world as of Cataclysm, joined the League/Commonality in Force Wars. It's already on Zark's list, but if anybody was wondering why, there it is.
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 7:13pm
Added Rendili back. I also set up my asterisk system. I'm hoping nobody gives me shit over Ossus. I think factions are allowed one starting world, yeah?

EDIT: Actually, holy shit, I took over Ossus forever ago. Completely forgot.

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13126

Word Count: 13628
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 7:40pm
There may be some owned worlds in the League/Commonality of other factions and that is ok, as long as ownership is acknowledged - like Brentaal being a GC world and Rendili being an Alliance world.

Can we link the post for Brentaal in Force Wars if it was not done already?

I am not looking for long drawn out posts about a world joining a particular IC group. I am just looking for it to be mentioned IC so we are not just grabbing planet names out of the air and asking for them to be listed as an IC group.

Smarts, your post should be fine. It just needed to be mentioned. On a sidenote: If Mr. Universe was a different player, then the GC could have cause to argue Brentaal's inclusion into the League because the world is GC owned. Since you and Mr. Universe are the same and you are a major GC leader, I doubt it would be an issue. But yeah...
  • Posted On: Nov 8 2013 7:50pm
Brentaal in the League:

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?p=198005#post198005

There's some stuff about Glee Anselm in there too, but just ignore that for now. It's setup for later things.