Planets List
  • Posted On: Nov 9 2013 4:25am
Here's a somewhat revised list to take the place of the last one I made, now taking into account that the Confederation lost planets during Cataclysm (which I forgot to take out of my old list on my computer) and recent takeovers included in this thread.

¤Capital Prefecture (Confederation Proper)
Abhean
Audacia
Baralou
Genon
Kashan – Hidden
Metalorn
New Hesiode
New Oceanus - hidden
Thomork
¤Cularin Prefecture
Almas
Cularin
Cularin Asteroid Belt
Dorumaa
Genarius
Uffel
¤Meridian Prefecture
Ampliquen
Budpock
Cybloc XII
Durren
Exodo II
King's Galquek
Nam Chorios
Nim Drovis
Pedducis Chorios
Reaper's World
Strennen
Talcorra
Till Chorios
¤Western Expanse Prefecture
Bal'demnic
Dalos IV
Eregion
Murk
Quas Killam
Soroya
Taicho
Uyter
¤Eastern Trade Prefecture
Calubra
Regalum III
Saleucami
Treppok
Valinor
¤Irollan Prefecture:
Kilatear
Mensyl
¤Serendivius:
Kashyyyk
Trandosha
Moon of Tissus
Junius – hidden
¤The Sojourn Hegemony
New Solace
  • Posted On: Nov 9 2013 7:41am
Noticed an older takeover, that was never reported.

Tatooine for the Free State Enclave with 5504 words

http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21985
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 9:09am
Nevermind this post, just delete it.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 10:15pm
Real quick rule question, perhaps someone can answer it for me here. No offense Nebael, you're just the catalyst that made me want to ask.

I remember vaguely something about there being a minimum time between a takeover thread's beginning and its end, something like 6 or 7 days. Is that accurate? Is it still true?

Not trying to invalidate your work, honestly I'm pretty impressed at how prolific your writing has been, but that thread was started only three days ago. I just want some sort of clarification, mostly for the sake of my own efforts. If the time minimum rule no longer applies, I'd definitely be re prioritizing in which order I write my posts.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 10:23pm
Zark
Real quick rule question, perhaps someone can answer it for me here. No offense Nebael, you're just the catalyst that made me want to ask.

I remember vaguely something about there being a minimum time between a takeover thread's beginning and its end, something like 6 or 7 days. Is that accurate? Is it still true?

Not trying to invalidate your work, honestly I'm pretty impressed at how prolific your writing has been, but that thread was started only three days ago. I just want some sort of clarification, mostly for the sake of my own efforts. If the time minimum rule no longer applies, I'd definitely be re prioritizing in which order I write my posts.

Actually I have to admit, that I myself began to question the minimum time after I posted my latest one in the thread. Since I`ve been away, I completely forgot that rule, my bad.

I can of course continue the thread a bit longer and post again later, if possible.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 11:14pm
If the thread is resolved, the thread is resolved. You're above the 5000 word minimum. Assuming the rule is still in play, I'd say just wait three more days and then ask again for the world to be added to the list.

I'm pretty sure we made that rule to stop people like Corise from doing what they do. Otherwise the largest factions would belong to the people with the most time on their hands to write, and that's not exactly the way TRF works.
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2013 12:01am
Hey, stop picking on Corise!

That's my job :D
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2013 2:46am
Last I recall, it was a one week minimum, with a minimum of at least three posts (or replies?) per thread, but my memory could be faulty.
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2013 3:09am
That sounds about right from what I recall. I suppose this is all stuff we're going to have to hash out once we get TRF 5 up and running. I don't anticipate we'll have to revise too much, but a board move is as good a time as any to take another hard look at the rules and decide what's necessary and what isn't.
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2013 1:50pm
Hast for the Confederation (under the Confederation Proper please).
Thread: Revenants of a Recent Age
Word Count: 5121

Balamak for the Confederation (Under the Western Expanse please)
Thread: Counterpoises of the Times
Word Count: 5848