Well, well...
  • Posted On: Aug 23 2009 5:52pm
I keep nervously looking around for Hex.

And Chadd.

And Demos.

And Emperor, in honor of your return I give you this as a gift.

Enjoy.
  • Posted On: Aug 26 2009 12:01am
Bloody hell! Now THAT brings back some memories.
...Gotta capture more planets, build more ships, destroy more lucratively large fleets without taking any losses whatsoever....

Ah, those were the days.
  • Posted On: Aug 26 2009 12:24am
Aye, that they were...

Welcome back Teebo ;)
  • Posted On: Aug 26 2009 1:04am
nervously looking around for Hex.

And Chadd.

And Demos.

Three signs of the apocalypse, yes?
  • Posted On: Aug 26 2009 4:57am
OMFG!!! TEEBO!!! I've missed you man, how's life going? The neighbourhood's been a lot lamer without you around the corner :(. Are you just popping by or are you going to be making some posts.

As for the old days, we just need Marth to be back and then the four of us can go back to the good old days of plotting to kill Chadd (it doesn't matter he's not here, Omnae's got him as an NPC for us to kill:))

More old threads (not all the best written, but give us a break, we were newbies back then).

The start of what would become a TNA/MCR/CF/IFE alliance to kill TRE

Snowkan Made an OOPSIE!

PS. dug out this account just for the occassion!
  • Posted On: Aug 26 2009 11:08am
If we had a hall of fame man, Snowkan, you'd be in it.
  • Posted On: Aug 26 2009 4:16pm
crashing a fleet into an abolisher picket screen?

LMFAO. I FORGOT about that!

oh man those were awful. its actually painful to read those threads.
  • Posted On: Aug 27 2009 1:00am
Some of that stuff was unbelievably ridiculous. I took it pretty seriously at the time, too...

As for life, my parents moved back to Ontario. We're living about 45 minutes north of downtown Toronto now.

I don't know how many posts I'll be making around here, I'm headed down to Guelph in a few weeks to go back to university. I'm beginning to feel a certain need to redeem myself, though. Those old posts are shameful :ohwell

Not sure if I want to take the time to catch up on 7 years of TRF history, though. Speaking of which, I can't believe you're still around here. You were the last person I expected to see. How have you been doing, anyway? It's been ages.
  • Posted On: Aug 27 2009 1:16am
*waves hand in ominous Jedi-like fashion*

You want to roleplay at TRF again...
  • Posted On: Aug 27 2009 1:46am
Hey teebo, I was dropping off something next door to your old house for work. Your house is for sale. Tell your parents to move back!

As for me still being around, I'm too much of a loser to ever leave TRF. I might never post IC, but I can still hang around and chat. As for how long I've been here, it was November/December Grade 8 when I started. So, this December would be like my 8th year.