Well, well...
  • Posted On: Aug 27 2009 9:42am
I started with The Gungan Council way back in the day. I don't remember what year but it was right after the Sith/Imperial/whatever attack on Otah Gunga...
  • Posted On: Aug 27 2009 11:39pm
Natalya Vinda
*waves hand in ominous Jedi-like fashion*

You want to roleplay at TRF again...

It's not a question of whether or not I want to, it's whether or not I will. Honestly, I don't think I have the time. I'd like to, but... *shrugs*. I write kinda slow.

If I have nothing else to do then I might try and scrape something together, but that's probably unlikely...just wanted to see how this place was faring.

Oh, and Sean, my dad was actually up in the Soo a little while ago for business so he drove by the house for old time's sake and noticed it was for sale. Doubt we'll move back though. He'd have an awfully long drive to get to Toronto for work...

Hey, speak of the devil... Did they ever tear out that path at the end of your street? It'd break my heart if there was a road there now.
  • Posted On: Aug 28 2009 12:01am
[QUOTE=Teebo]It's not a question of whether or not I want to, it's whether or not I will. Honestly, I don't think I have the time. I'd like to, but... *shrugs*. I write kinda slow.QUOTE]

Everybody here writes slow. Sometimes with months between posts.

Or a year.
  • Posted On: Aug 28 2009 12:18am
T...

Who says you have to write? We'd be glad just to have you pop in an TRF-Tweet. 140 characters or less, spam jerky insults etc.
  • Posted On: Aug 28 2009 12:28am
You guys just don't give up, do you?

Maybe after I finish reading Cataclysm I'll throw something together. I finally made it to the end of the first page. Victory!

And Sir Pike...140 characters isn't nearly enough to spam jerky insults. Just writing some of the names around here would use up half my quota!
  • Posted On: Aug 28 2009 1:08am
The path is mostly torn up :(. They have the new houses they were beginning to build when you left there, on the other street. Two summers ago when they tore up part of Shannon they widened out the path and had our neighbour drive out through the path and onto that road and through that neighbourhood to go anywhere. Was pretty cool to be driving on the path, but they blocked it up real fast with rocks after they were done working on that section. At least they never paved it, so its still pretty rural, and they never build any more houses at the end of my road. Road hockey would still be sweet down there.
  • Posted On: Aug 28 2009 1:32am
Oi.