Planets List
  • Posted On: Mar 5 2007 9:54pm
Yes. I know and accept this. :P
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 10:00am
Dark Advent has concluded, and I would appreciate if Rodia was moved under TSO's banner.

Our word count should be more than what is required.

Thank you.
  • Posted On: Mar 8 2007 1:13pm
http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9868

Thread is finished and around 5,564 words i think so add cularin asteroid belt to Contegorian Confederation.
  • Posted On: Mar 11 2007 8:39pm
Kauron asteroids for "The Cooperative."

The Long Road to Freedom, Part II

Word count: ~5577
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2007 1:19am
Free Trade Directorate
Sullumun
Lununmo
Sululluub Asteroid Field
Sullust
- Sulon (satellite)
- Umnub (satellite)
Obica
Mumunubb & Munumubb

With Bated Anticipation...

Word Count: 14,097 - I'm sure you will have fun counting that thread.

Note: Each of the planets are by proxy under the direct control of the Sullustan Council, and their presence in this sector has granted them protective custody. As Sullust remains the only viable and represented planet in the sector, by taking represntative control, the directorate is responsible for them, not withholding authority from the Empire. Understand that while these planets have the official authoritarian presence of the New order, the system has, by intergalactic governmental decree, established that the Free Trade Directorate represent them.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2007 1:29am
W
T
F
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2007 1:39am
You're 25,903 words short bro...
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2007 1:51am
Yeah. My concern was more along the lines of, "that's our planet, asshole". But yours is accurate too...
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2007 1:59am
I don't have time to resolve this. I'm at work.

When I get home I'll go over what there is to go over and see if I can't help smooth things over.

Sei: Be paitent and a resolution will be forthcoming and rest assured that I will do my best to enlighten you as to your error in this regard. The apparant transgressions are not insignificant nor are they insurmountable. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Drayson, Wilkar: Your input, while valued, is a fair bit more useless and inflamatory then it needs to be. If you cannot come up with a concise reply, save your agressive responces for somewhere else. You do not need to be a fucking prick to get your point across. Understood?

To everyone else; I am aware of the problem and 'we' (The Staff) will moderate said problem accordingly.

This thread is not for discussion. This statement ends this issue until further notice.
  • Posted On: Mar 12 2007 8:54pm
http://www.therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8373&highlight=Traitors+Treason
http://www.therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9320&highlight=Traitors+Treason

After agreement between me and Telan , I've brought this series to a close. It's 17,770 words, and I'll use them for the three fictional planets mentioned in it.

Mefflis V
Mexatas VIII
Prosth

All three will go in the borderland protectorate.