Omnae!
  • Posted On: Nov 2 2013 3:22am
No worries. I may post more backstory for the clones but no present-day stuff. Also stsrting to think about Cree'Ar.
  • Posted On: Nov 6 2013 12:52am
Speaking of Cree'Ar . . . I should ask you about a thing. And maybe another thing. And possibly a third thing.

You know what? I'll just write you a PM.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 3:10am
So I hope you were done with the Interlude, because otherwise there's one of my posts right in the middle of it now.

Also, the Sojourn are exiting the thread, to cut down on clutter. I'll try to get a post about them up soon in the Battlegrounds, but Zark's complaining to me about Reavers again, so I might have to deal with that first.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 4:10am
Is Corise ok with you taking part of his faction for your own? I don't remember (if you told me).

The placement of your post is fine.

I must say, you are not painting droids/AI in a very good light.
  • Posted On: Nov 10 2013 4:15am
Corise is fine with me taking some "people" off of one of his planets. We had a whole talk about it and everything.

And I'm trying to stay true to the source material with the Sojourn.

Unless you're talking about Smarts, in which case . . . uhh, character development?

Besides it goes with your whole "great power in the hands of babes" theme.

That is one of the themes, right?

Edit: Although, now that I think about it, he may pry any Confederation weaponry on that Blade Cruiser off before letting it leave his space. Actually, now that I think about it some more, he may pry any Sojourn on that Blade Cruiser off, and just keep the cruiser!
  • Posted On: Nov 12 2013 9:44pm
Unless you're talking about Smarts, in which case . . . uhh, character development?

Yeah, so it occurs to me that that might read as more abrasive and confrontational than I intended. I was going more for "pathetic excuse and feeble justification", not so much "Duh, Omnae, isn't it obvious?"

Because, well, it's not obvious. Because, well, I'm not sure how well it's going to work out.

But I did just realize that that huge mistake I made at the end of Headless Behemoth when I completely forgot to write the most important section of the most important scene in the whole story, can totally be worked into Curse the Darkness with no trouble at all. So maybe I can still make my whole Smarts arc work out right.

Yaay!
  • Posted On: Nov 12 2013 10:13pm
Smarts
Corise is fine with me taking some "people" off of one of his planets. We had a whole talk about it and everything.

And I'm trying to stay true to the source material with the Sojourn.

Besides it goes with your whole "great power in the hands of babes" theme.

That is one of the themes, right?

Edit: Although, now that I think about it, he may pry any Confederation weaponry on that Blade Cruiser off before letting it leave his space. Actually, now that I think about it some more, he may pry any Sojourn on that Blade Cruiser off, and just keep the cruiser!

No issues from me about the Sojourn; Smarts and I already talked about it.

I don't see it as being terribly realistic that I'd just get an interdictor there to stop and detain a ship like that in a normally(defense-wise) boring area. So I guess Smarts gets a free cruiser and all the fun that comes with it. :b
  • Posted On: Nov 13 2013 12:01am
empty that minibar.
  • Posted On: Nov 26 2013 10:40pm
I didn't cover very much time because I'm not sure what sort of a ruckus you want to make with your commando guys in the clone detainment facility. Plus I need to pester Ahnk some more to find out what he wants to do about me getting all confused and inviting myself to Coruscant. I sent him a PM before we switched boards, but it may have gotten eaten in the switch. Apparently he has, like, actual human obligations in Real Life, so I'm trying not to harass him too much about it, but I'll send him another PM in case he missed the first one.
  • Posted On: Nov 27 2013 4:33pm
That's cool.  I haven't read your response yet but I will soon.  I am working on another post and hoped to get it up before Saturday as I will be in DC next week with a couple of days spent in NY (cold, cold, cold) so I will be out of pocket but we will see if I can do it.   I hit a mental block so I am slowly getting past it.