Omnae!
  • Posted On: Apr 30 2012 2:35am
Nah. At least not yet. We are good.
  • Posted On: Sep 23 2013 9:34pm
You ARE a little weasel aren't you? :p
  • Posted On: Sep 23 2013 9:36pm
I'm actually not entirely sure to what you are referring right now. Care to elaborate?

Edit: I'm pretty sure you're talking about the Sojourn, what with me watching you read all of their posts from the "Who's Online" forum, but I just wanted to make sure :)
  • Posted On: Sep 23 2013 10:15pm
Well, now I gotta know who they are since you brought them up. Oh, where does one turn to get a non-organic perspective on an organic problem? The inhumanity of it all!

:)
  • Posted On: Oct 8 2013 5:57am
It's okay if you're mad at me now. I just can't bring myself to pass up these opportunities once I see them.

And Corise kind of inspired me toward this last one, so the Kitty Hawk scene is his fault too.
  • Posted On: Oct 8 2013 6:44am
Smarts

And Corise kind of inspired me toward this last one, so the Kitty Hawk scene is his fault too.

I think I'm going to take that as a compliment.

Random sidenote: Smarts, you got Kitty Hawk down perfectly. Well done.
  • Posted On: Oct 8 2013 1:24pm
Actually, that was a very good post. Not only did you make inroads into my plots but you also doubled the size of the Coalition. That's what we old folk call "kicking butt and taking names".

I certainly have my work cut out for me now.

*rubs hands together*

All has been proceeding as I have foreseen....
  • Posted On: Oct 9 2013 1:27am
Thanks, Corise.

And Omnae, about the Drackmarians . . . they're kind of in the middle of a big war with a Palestar-supported NPC enemy right now, and I think Perrin set that alliance up, so . . . yeah. Maybe we should chat about that sometime. That's more of a Force Wars thing than a Curse the Darkness thing, though.
  • Posted On: Oct 9 2013 1:41pm
I am sure Pro Moon read the fine print before accepting their admission into the Coalition..
  • Posted On: Oct 14 2013 1:40pm
..and do not worry. I am not touching the Drakmarians. However, my next post is already longer than I was expecting so I appreciate your patience.