Galaxy Map
  • Posted On: Apr 15 2005 2:05am
Farquak, Farquak Junior, Gernon, Sapuni and Sapuni Asteroid Belt are all near each other, so they can just be put in one circle labelled Cren Alliance. This circle was supposed to be in the galactic arm right near the Ssi-Ruuvi star cluster, but since we can't see most of that arm you can either put it at the very tip (and also covering some of black stuff, or you can put it near the begining, just to the left of where it says Ablajeck Sector. Either would be fine.

As well you can add Ankus and Generis to GC (along with Ilum and Esfandia).

You might also want to circle Adumar for BDE.

Sometime I need to talk to you about your placement of Rachuk and Vladet, as I believe it may be incorrect. At the very least it should be one system, but I'm pretty sure it should be a down a fair bit.
  • Posted On: Apr 15 2005 11:27am
That would be my fault. I didn't know where to put them so I guessed the region when I sent a copy of our map to Grevious for the galaxy map.

Oh, and if we're discussing the adding of planets, adding Rifflor would be good too. It's just on the east edge of the far west part of the Coalition.

Plus, restoring the boarders - although difficult - would be nice.
  • Posted On: Apr 15 2005 1:07pm
Remember were still negotiating about Bespin, Drayson. ;)

Garqi, however will be held under joint control for sure.
  • Posted On: Apr 15 2005 4:36pm
Will do the requests as soon as I have a free moment. I haven't forgotten. ;)
  • Posted On: Apr 16 2005 3:30am
(This is Logan)

Also, please add Sanctuary to the Coalition. It would be to the left of the Onyx/Valacar area in the Unknown Regions, but not to far away.
  • Posted On: Apr 16 2005 4:31am
I know. I just figured by the time Grev did it, we would have finished negotiations.

;)
  • Posted On: Apr 22 2005 9:30pm
Since BDE might want to know where Haven is, I've looked at some old threads and found that it is in the Unknown Regions, near Abregado-rae. So I'd take that as being below the 'O' in Unknown and to the right of the 'N' in Galactic Coalition.
As for Vladet and Rachuk, I wanted to talk to you on AIM about it, but you're never on when I'm on (and I'm never really on all that much).

They are definately in the same system, so that has to be changed. And they should be down more, closer to Talasea.

http://www.imperialorder.org/galaxy/database/rfrm.html
This site says that the Rachuck Sector borders the Morobe Sector. The Morobe Sector contains Talasea. So it would make sense that they would be close together. As well it says that the Rachuk Sector lies close to the Galactic Core and being on the edge of the Unknown Regions isn't really close to the Galactic Core.
  • Posted On: Apr 22 2005 11:20pm
Okay, thanks for the reference.
  • Posted On: Apr 23 2005 3:24am
I just finished a takeover of Rattatak, so that is now part GC
  • Posted On: Apr 23 2005 5:26pm
Loraire is on the edge of Wild Space, so I'd figured around the 'S' in Wild Space would work.Thanks.