The Gungan Council: Reunion 2003
  • Posted On: Oct 23 2003 10:26pm
Yes, Aragorn being in love with Elrond wouldn't make for such an appealing storyline.:oO
  • Posted On: Oct 23 2003 10:28pm
It's all about balance :grin
  • Posted On: Oct 24 2003 10:32pm
Probably no one would remember me from TGC... I wasn't there for too long. Where ever Han went, I did, so thats why I ended up here. But I posted in one of the threads there anyways... Meh

hehe..... so i have a stalker. :-p
  • Posted On: Oct 24 2003 10:34pm
lol Well when you left I had no one else to RP with there. So of course I stalked you :b
  • Posted On: Oct 24 2003 10:54pm
TGC is sin itself. Burn it and scour your skin clean.

Why is it that when people 'come back' to their online communities, generally having left in some childish fit of rage or hopped up ego, they always end up falling into the same patterns?

One. They come back for the Role Play, sticking mainly to the in character forums and generally providing a positive bolster for TRF quaility and enjoyment.

Two. Or they post only in the out of character forums, mention perhaps returning to TRF' (like they're some hot item in high demand) and then they get in trouble for their invariably fresh remarks when they do not recieve the 'respect' they think they deserve... when in fact they don't deserve any because all they do is make annyoing egotistical remarks?

Can you find the irony?
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 1:32am
why do i have a feeling thats directed at me.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 2:18am
Because you feel guilty? It was not... Hence, the comment on the ironic nature of the post.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 2:23am
Someone said up there cross dressing was bad. Want to explain why? Hell, during the summer I wore a pink dress at least twice, and i'm being a cross dresser for halloween. You got a problem with that?
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 10:16am
I didn't say it was bad. I just said roleplaying was nothing like it. RCP, plz. :)
  • Posted On: Oct 26 2003 12:22am
Yeah, Arri-Berry plays Vega as a Sith Lord, so whats wrong with that? Nothing. Ive been debating on making a Sith male to RP with for awhile now.

Hey, Arri, is it just me, or is SWF down?