Hi.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 8:32am
I've been scarce just about everywhere recently. Real life has become very hectic for both myself and my fiance. It's not expected to slow down anytime soon and I'm still trying to decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Of course, though my posting will be sporadic more often than not, I'm still waiting for a certain someone to post in the one thread I was participating in here :) But yeah, I do plan to continue rping here. Aside from that one thread, I need motivation to make up a plot or even pump out a post. My brain feels like mush as of late (due to being sick with a terrible cold I've had for weeks)

No, that comment about many being fed up wasn't about anyone here. I've only ever heard one person gripe about TRF but that person is so full of himself that he actually believes his own BS and its scary. I think he seriously needs to find a shrink.

Here's the link to Legends. I wasn't sure if it was ok to post the link before so I'm glad you asked publicly. I wouldn't mind an affiliation but I haven't read over your guidelines for that so I'll do that tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if Legends meets any criteria for affiliation that you may have.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 9:45am
criteria for affiliation

Haha! thats a good one!

Seriously though, no , we've only just started advertising really...so I doubt that would even be an issue.

Hope the cold disappears quickly and things calm down a little, (unless you preferr the fast pace of course)

Get well soon and all that jazz... ;)
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 10:27am
Recon Klain
I noticed you posted at TSO. Just dont disappear again. ;)

:D
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 4:13pm
Not sure if Legends meets any criteria for affiliation that you may have.

You must have singing, dancing monkies... If you have this, then we shall be satisfied. And they need to really sing, not just ape-speak.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 5:10pm
Well, I do have an image of a singing, dancing monkey. Does that count? :) Well, if its alright then, I'll go ahead and add a link to TRF in our side menu.

Thanks everyone! My cold (I've had it for over a month now but it started out as scarlet fever) is a tricky one that seems to elude tests that should be coming back positive but aren't. Like strep, double ear infection, etc. I am on medications anyways, but its just one of those nasty buggers that insists on hanging on.

I'm still debating on if I can handle the fast pace at this point. I've opened my own business so I must, lol. Just hard to keep up when a cold zaps all your energy.
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 7:27pm
Of course, though my posting will be sporadic more often than not, I'm still waiting for a certain someone to post in the one thread I was participating in here But yeah, I do plan to continue rping here.

Yeah, I know. Been busy and what not.

I'll get around to it.

*adds it to the ever-piling list of things to do*
  • Posted On: Jun 9 2005 9:06pm
Heh. No rush. I've been enjoying that rp and my life is just as crazy right now.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 5:51am
i've been drunk or drugged everyday.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 7:29am
hahhhh
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 11:06am
But you won't share some, would you? :(