Hello All....
  • Posted On: Oct 24 2003 1:52pm
Didnt know you posted here. girly.

I don't. Anymore. I just drop by once in a blue moon to post then dissapear again. Because I can :grin @Lup
  • Posted On: Oct 24 2003 2:36pm
Sorry, having served under and being trained by Khendon Sevon, and Telan Desaria in Sw-fans, I'm through and through Imperial. As for my banning from my site, I am fully aware that I was given a second chance for mistakes I made when I first joined the site, but I don't think I was given a third one Vega. I didn't commit any one big mistake, it was just a good sized accumulation of smaller warnings. Most of those I racked up while in my n00bie stages.

This smilie reminds me too much of S'Ilancy, and her Milwuakee's best beers.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 2:34am
No, those damn imperials won again.

*Rethink recruitment strategy*

Here is a new one:

Join the Galactic Coalition. We only have 4 members, and are basicly losing to TNO int he big war. TNo has 8 members and they are all tactically smart, so they don't need help. We do need help. Join us.

Haha, now everyone will join the Coalition.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 3:52am
Damalis why did you edit my post? I thought it was pretty good.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 3:55am
PM'ing a staffer about edits would be the ideal method.
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 4:44am
Ah, I'll talk it over with the Imperials. After all, what's the fun in being the biggest baddest if everyone else is pretty much a pushover. (No offense meant, but you are losing, are you not?)
  • Posted On: Oct 25 2003 4:51am
It would be but you don't increase your post count that way.

And no we're not exactly losing. Yes we have less planets and we're losing in some places. But not everywhere.