Yeah, a world where wrong has right of way
Yeah, fuck that world, fuck that heirarchy

Go ahead, work, waste your life away
Fuck that world, go fuck that right away

NOFX
[/font]
[/font]
  • Posted On: Nov 4 2004 6:08pm
"I think Radiohead would be really good if they were good. Because when they have a good song it’s really nice, and there’s like two per album. I think Muse is way better than Radiohead, way better. Better songwriting."
- Fat Mike
NOFX FUCKING BLOWS.
  • Posted On: Nov 4 2004 10:45pm
Hmmm... judging a band based on their judgements of another band....

You are the most intelligent man ever, Gash.
  • Posted On: Nov 5 2004 12:47am
No, actually every NOFX record in history has sucked absolute cock, and things only got worse with War on Errorism. In fact I think the hilariously shitty lyrics you posted pretty much make my point for me. But I just thought I would reinforce my argument with some pretty sound logic; anyone who thinks that Matthew Bellamy, a man whose group is essentially a glorified Radiohead cover band, is a better songwriter than Thom Yorke, is a complete fucking idiot and should be shot.

Fat Mike believes these things and I think it's pretty much exemplary of his entire philosophy on music. It isn't bad enough that all of his fucking records sound the same, and all of the fucking Fat Wreck bands sound the same, and that his music is the same artless, contrived, formulaic "punk" that's been around since Christ was a cowboy complete with stupid, ham-fisted lyrics and those "hilarious" funny songs. He actually seems to set out to make shitty music.
  • Posted On: Nov 5 2004 12:59am
Theren: Do you honestly think that anyone believes the shit you spew about bands isn't just read from some fucking website?

Theren Gevel's handbook

I guess Fat Mike just isn't a big enough genius to write a bunch of shit that makes no fucking since so we can all pretend it does.
  • Posted On: Nov 5 2004 10:23pm
Someone will be in here any minute to post some Anti-Flag lyrics, I'm sure of it.
  • Posted On: Nov 6 2004 2:10pm
"What? No! No one could possibly dislike a band I like! You read that on a website! Indie hipster fag!"
  • Posted On: Nov 6 2004 2:16pm
Especially since NOFX is such a super fucking obscure band and no one I know has their records and getting one would require all of a trip down to the nearest HMV. Yeah Daemon, don't worry, you're the only one who really knows about NOFX.
  • Posted On: Nov 6 2004 10:33pm
i like muse. ^___^
  • Posted On: Nov 6 2004 11:36pm
I was not implying that no one has heard of NOFX. I was implying you are a fucking idiot.