wow
  • Posted On: Aug 31 2008 12:11pm
Everyone knows Malice to some degree... I'm certain of it. :P

He knows us, too.
  • Posted On: Sep 1 2008 8:41pm
*Thwaps Vega*

Hush you....that name has been tossed into the sands of time, to be forgotten forever.

*Spots Amalia*

Hmmm....my dear sweet, sweet Aphrodite, no matter what you say the bond we have could never be forgotten. Even across galaxies we will always be connected.

Hello watcher....do I know you?

Hey Jon, been a while.
  • Posted On: Sep 2 2008 12:46pm
< Vance
  • Posted On: Sep 2 2008 10:31pm
I was probably around, but I don't quite remember you.
  • Posted On: Sep 4 2008 12:02am
My own tribute to you...

The black uniform of the Supreme Commander came into view, his gloved hands clasped behind his back.

"They call you Malice?" he asked softly.

"I was named so on the field of battle, Supreme Commander." she responded matter-of-fact, silently cursing herself. Why did she have to justify a name given to her by someone else? Especially to some Naval commander, even supreme commander?

The old man in the white uniform came up along side the man in black (truth be told, she knew who they were respectively: Supreme Commander Simon Kaine and the old goat was retired Grand Moff Azrael Zell) and muttered, "Not related to that bastard Draclau are you?"

The question confused her and the old man, seeing it, grinned wickedly, "Some Sith who impregnated a Jedi Master and she had his bastard." He laughed with a certain relish.

"I am not privy to the mating habits of the Jedi," she replied with a slight distaste.

White Coat, a Grey Perspective and a Black Flag
  • Posted On: Sep 4 2008 12:10am
I think I trained you, Malice, at one point. :p
  • Posted On: Sep 5 2008 10:30pm
Malice. Haven't seen you since... Last October?
  • Posted On: Sep 5 2008 11:14pm
Heh... Malice was one of the earliest Sith I can remember, (amongst a few others of course)...

Good to see you're still about. ;)
  • Posted On: Sep 5 2008 11:16pm
Malice has always been my mortal enemy! Especially on TGC.
  • Posted On: Sep 8 2008 8:36pm
Haha, Omnae. That was great.