What the hell...?
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 4:53pm
haha
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 5:24pm
Point taken - - it should have been 'response from' not 'response to.'

Woops.
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 5:25pm
My point however stands - -the Empire will respond only if asked. Under my and Drayson's direction we are trying to hammer out OOC quibbling from the Imperial side.

So, I reiterate my initial question.
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 5:53pm
Planetary takeovers are open.

Threads other than planetary takeovers are a gray area. Just because a story takes place on Coruscant does not mean that TNO must respond or that the author even wants TNO to participate.

If it's not a fleet thread (attack on faction assets that would have effect on function of said faction) or a planetary takeover and you want a particular response, then it would be nice to inform the other parties.

Tarn Sarno's thread may simply be a character story.

That being said, there's no harm in character stories having an occassional stormtrooper death or Imperial Guard death. People die in various ways, in various areas for a variety of reasons.
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 6:33pm
All true enough. But it seems to me "Now come catch me." makes it pretty clear what he's looking for now.
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 10:05pm
Assuming the character is interesting enough to be chased... ;)
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 10:11pm
But it seems to me "Now come catch me." makes it pretty clear what he's looking for now.

Does that even count if he only says so OOC?
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 11:03pm
Thousands of Imperial soldiers and officers and officials die everyday throughout the expansive Empire. Just looking for clarification
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 11:55pm
Thousands of Imperial soldiers and officers and officials die everyday throughout the expansive Empire.

I'm gonna remember that one for our next debate. Although, if you somehow control thousands of planets, thousands of deaths every day...

Well, y'see where I'm going with this.
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 11:58pm
Correct - -attrition, dear boy. With such a large military machine we lose men and material everyday that is then made good by new Academy classes, regular training camps completed, and new ship construction. I strive for reality