What the hell...?
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 1:27am
http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12036

A few quick changes before I am satisfied since whomever this person is happens to be executing members of my command.

Number 1 - the Imperial Guard is not a police form, the Imperial Guard is an assault force, arguably the most elite in the Imperial Military.

Number 2 - the police on Coruscant are members of the Imperial Civil Defense Force whose members wear varying uniforms depending on planet or even regional assignment for variety's sake.

Number 3 - the fallen officer could be a former member of the Guard and be wearing an 'Imperial Guard' cuff title on his sleeve.

Number 4 - why are you executing Imperials? That just angers us
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 2:30am
I am an inspiration to people. :D
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 2:48am
Telan Desaria
http://therebelfaction.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12036

A few quick changes before I am satisfied since whomever this person is happens to be executing members of my command.

Number 1 - the Imperial Guard is not a police form, the Imperial Guard is an assault force, arguably the most elite in the Imperial Military.

Number 2 - the police on Coruscant are members of the Imperial Civil Defense Force whose members wear varying uniforms depending on planet or even regional assignment for variety's sake.

Number 2 - the fallen officer could be a former member of the Guard and be wearing an 'Imperial Guard' cuff title on his sleeve.

Number 3 - why are you executing Imperials? That just angers us

What number line are you using, Telan? :p
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 3:20am
When the Empire says 2+2=5, you can either believe it, or you can die.
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 4:02am
From what I've read in other threads, I believe the person you should be talking to is Wilkar, Telan.
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 4:35am
That was meant as the Coruscant Guard - elite stormtroopers making up Coruscant's police force.

Apologies for the misnomer.

Edit in the works.
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 4:50am
It's ok - there is a common misconception that we use stormtroopers as an interior police force. We arent as wasteful as our predecessors - the military is NOT a police force. Instead, we have an actual police force. The ICDF - Imperial Civil Defense Force - is the bureaucratic conglomeration of all civilian police forces throughout the Empire - -different uniforms and such are worn on different worlds and in different cities but the rules and laws are the same throughout. Very para-military, but not military.
  • Posted On: Dec 1 2007 4:58am
Sorry bro. Just going by Wookieepedia article on Imperial Center.

Edited.

Now come catch me.
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 5:53am
Who exactly are you trying to ellicit a response to? To the best of my knolwedge, none of my Imperials have been contacted nor are we in the habit of jumping in someone's thread uninvited
  • Posted On: Dec 2 2007 4:34pm
Telan Desaria
Who exactly are you trying to ellicit a response to? To the best of my knolwedge, none of my Imperials have been contacted nor are we in the habit of jumping in someone's thread uninvited

Telan Desaria
To the best of my knolwedge, none of my Imperials have been contacted nor are we in the habit of jumping in someone's thread uninvited

Telan Desaria
nor are we in the habit of jumping in someone's thread uninvited

Telan Desaria
the habit of jumping in someone's thread uninvited

Telan Desaria
jumping in someone's thread uninvited