I'm leaving TRF.
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 10:43am
Yeah. It's been pending for a while, and I considered it for a while, but ultimately, it's something I need to do.

I've done my best to get things in order, so that said...

I have talked to Omnae about running the Cree'Ar in my stead. He was apprehensive but I'm sure you can do it. All other Cree'Ar peeps... keep doing what you're doing. No reason to muck your hard work on account of me.

As far as the project is concerned, Vega has volunteered to hold down the fort. Seth, I am trust that you will be willing to add your input where needed. Zark, Dolash... feel free to do some stuff too, if you want.

Dolash... stay cool.

In regards to Genesis, I am increasingly saddened that we haven't heard more from Peter Gabriel. I mean, we see Phil Collins all the time, but where is Gabe The Babe? MIA, I say. And it's a shame. Sledgehammer was pretty good.

And, so yeah.
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 11:07am
:( x 1000
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 11:28am
And why are you leaving?
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 11:43am

:( This better not be some kind of joke, actually come to think about it, it better be...

What brought this on?...why?

:(

In regards to Genesis, I am increasingly saddened that we haven't heard more from Peter Gabriel. I mean, we see Phil Collins all the time, but where is Gabe The Babe? MIA, I say. And it's a shame. Sledgehammer was pretty good.

Eh?...
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 11:50am
You're leaving?

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Are you sure it's what you want?

Good luck with everything.
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 12:27pm
I've been thinking about it for about a month, and it's just what I need to do.

Seth, I would put Sledgehammer against any release of Collins, and pick Sledgehammer every time.
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 3:27pm
I'm sorry to hear that... again, heh.

Well... let's talk on IM sometime, make some plans and stuff.
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 3:41pm
I've never had the pleasure of RPing with you, Ahnk, and I wish I had, but I do know you'll be missed.

Good luck to you and your future endeavors. :)
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 4:37pm
Noooo! :(

One of the originals, and my favorite rival! :( :( :(

Well, if you feel it's for the best. May you prosper and (most) of your enemies suffer horrible flaming deaths. :P
  • Posted On: Jul 20 2005 4:38pm
Damn, Ahnk... I'm going to miss your witty comments and sarcasm.

But I do understand. I've walked that path before. There comes a time when you need to set sail, charge your batteries for a bit, and when the time feels right, say hello again.

I do hope you return and say hi when that time comes.

Adios, mi amigo. Vaya con Dios.