Hello
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 4:08am
Congratulations and good luck, Hyfe.

And sub school? That's just, well, cool.
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 7:10am
I didn't know such a thing existed. That sounds effing awesome.
Rac
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 8:06am
Welcome back Hyfe...
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 12:14pm
Things are rolling along nicely here at TRF, lots of changes both in-character and out-of-character going on. Take a look around for a good appraisal of recent history.
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 12:14pm
It kind of has to exist... Otherwise we wouldn't have a naval sub force.
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 8:38pm
I got here about 3 am last night and have liberty for the weekend. Found a building with some computers available so of course I had to get on.

Thanks for the welcome back. I don't think I'll have much time to get on at all but I'll pop in from time to time.
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 8:56pm
Grats. Hope you enjoy your time in the Navy. Who knows, all us military folks may end up meeting each other on a deployment sometime.

It can be a small world in the military ;)
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 9:24pm
Telan, Slaskia, and Hyfe meeting up together and then going on a military campaign against some unsuspecting third world Middle-Eastern country that happens to have oil?

This could end badly.
  • Posted On: Oct 15 2005 9:40pm
*enters United States Army as a Corporal*

Six months later...

Somewhere in the Balkan Peninsula
*translated from Slovakian*

...And our top story tonight, the man who started as nothing has ebcome sumething. That is right. Having entered the American Army as a Corporal as a gesture of good will for his service to the German Bundeswehr, Matthias von Meillen has just been proclaimed Emperor and Generalissimo of the newly formed Balkan Expanse. Yugoslavia Macedonia, Serbia, and Croatia have all been conquered quite ruthlessly to form this government that, despite its small size, made known its desire to conquer all of Europe. Restrained by American police-efforts across the world, no army in teh area could offer any more than token resistance.

The capital has already been moved twice, this time to Hungary as that government folded very, very, very fast. Field-Marshal von Meillen has already instituted massive reforms that have turned the new Expanse into an efficient organization. Though he denies, many analysts expect the name to be changed to New Prussia.

At the side of the world's latest dictator were two others: a female who had assumed control of the air forces and another young man who wore the uniform of the Balkan's Grand Admiral.

Russia has asked to be annexed as well, but the Expanse refused, citing more pressing concerns. Some nations, such as the Ukraine, have already begun calling themselves Balkan even after that government denied any and all claim to those regions.

" We are simply popular, what can I say?" retorted the Field-Marshal and Emperor.

America has agreed to place his service-term to its army on hold, but demands that he return upon completion of his Emperor-ship to complete his enlistment. When the Army agreed to make him a Lieutenant and grant him the right to wear his Knight's Cross, he agreed.

When war was declared against Romania, France immediately surrendered.

On to weather...
  • Posted On: Oct 16 2005 12:02am
ROFL