Drayson
  • Posted On: Dec 31 2003 8:10pm
This is about Imperial Expansion:

A)ORS has not gone to war with the Kathol Republic

B)Pembric II was never part of the Kathol Republic.

C)I'd be surprising that you no @#%$ about Project Scorpion when the government only knows rumours and they've been looking for them for years

D)Dayark is a world in the Kathol Republic(the capital)

E)Exocron isn't a world in the kathol republic.

And that's about all.
  • Posted On: Dec 31 2003 8:44pm
a) What the hell is the Kathol Republic?

b) "Exocron: this world is the primary planet in the Exocron System, located in the Kathol Outback and hidden within a gas cloud." So technically it is in this Kathol region.
  • Posted On: Dec 31 2003 9:23pm
Oh, I'm sorry. A massive full-scale space and ground invasion of their capital world isn't going to war, then?

My mistake.

Not in the EU. However, if you will notice, I am treating it as if it was before your not-quite-a-war.

I am well aware of what and where Dayark and Exocron are. If you will notice, the roleplay claims to be taking planets in the "Kathol Sector". Both Dayark and Exocron are within the Kathol Sector.

As for Project Scorpion. From ORS' own RPs, the Kathol Republic that was invaded was merely a pawn of the Project. Being directly involved with it in that way, they would no doubt have gleamed some information about the Project.

Also note that Griff is very well aware of what Project Scorpion exists for, as revealed at the end of the Kal'Shebbol takeover.
  • Posted On: Dec 31 2003 10:11pm
A)We invaded the Kathol Protectorate not the Kathol Republic two very different things.

B)The only reason Griff knows about it is because they told him. After years of trying to find out. Since Project Scorpion had nothing at all to do with your Kathol Republic obviously they wouldn't no beans about it.
  • Posted On: Jan 1 2004 1:27am
WTF is the Kathol Protectorate?

Obviously, they're set up on the capital of the Kathol Republic, so they must have some sort of connection. Not to mention that two massive government existing in the same area of space without any sort of contact is unlikely in the extreme.

Yes, Griff knew because they told him. And Barbossa knows because Project Scorpion used the Kathol Whateveryouwannacallit to get them to invade.

Obviously, he's going to know something.

You'll notice I didn't say "This is who they are, their leaders, their base, and a full list of their resources and members."

I simply stated that he had some idea of what they were.