Drayson
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:33am
Alcohol abuse is fun.
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:37am
Only on weekends. As to my post: I've watched two and a half seasons of 24 in the last couple weeks, and I have a strong inclination that affected the content. :D Thank you for the compliments, though. I knew it wouldn't make Joren particularly happy, but I do think it's a damn fine post (if I may be so bold).
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:38am
You should be so bold. It was very good.
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:39am
certainly managed to screw over jorens attack (no offence meant towards joren in anyway)
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:41am
Not being part of the GC and having a character in the TNO, I think I should say that it doesn't make the TNO any less powerful or you any less of a man for taking damage to your forces. Over and Over I see the imperials, not all of them, try to take as little damage as possible, while claiming that other parts should take more of it. You guys have to realize its a game and should be played both ways.

What would have been so wrong in letting the golan have people onboard and target the ships, but miss them or something and actually god forbin hit a part of the shipyard and kill the men on board. Would it make the empire any less powerful? no Would make your fleet any less compatent? Not at all. I don't understand what the problem with taking damage is. Even if you don't agree with the other, you could still be the bigger man and play it out fair and take some damage. I think the empire has enough money, since you always state your very wealthy, to replace some parts of the yard and also the station with a better model.

Take damage is part of the fun in rping. I think your post should be altered and give logan some credit. There have been many cases of smaller fleets going again heavy defenses and winning. And he';s not saying he's winning, just taking a peice of the empire, nothing wrong with that. You should be a man and take it. The TNO can't just go around beating up on people and when they get attacked try to act like others can't do anything against them. That's just stupid and not fun at all. You guys have you rethink the way you rp. Logan in fact accepted and took a lot of damage, but the emipire never really post having much damage don't to them, which is really unacceptable.

This post will probably be ignored, but I feel strongly about it.
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:45am
Ben Firestar
You guys have you rethink the way you rp. Logan in fact accepted and took a lot of damage, but the emipire never really post having much damage don't to them, which is really unacceptable.

DING DING DING!

What do we have for him Johnny?

So, Drayson, are we going to end this the way all other fleeting RPs with you or any other fucking member of TNO ends? With the GC getting devastated and you cleaning a bloody scratch off your arm while tightening a bolt that got undone in the battle which happened to be the only fucking damage you took?
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:48am
What do we have for him Johnny?

A Razr scooter and two expired move tickets to Jaws XI: The Beach Bum Bites Back.
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:50am
Circe Davian
A Razr scooter and two expired move tickets to Jaws XI: The Beach Bum Bites Back.

WWWoooo HoOOOO a Scooter! it was soooo worth it! :D
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:59am
I agree with Ben.

Drayson, you can point out that the damage done to the shipyard and golan in a single post is unreasonable; maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But on the same ground, couldn't Joren point out the destruction of some of the fast-attack craft in a single post with a couple of sentences is being unreasonable? We can get into technicalities, and this could become like the H&G OOC thread.

But I think what is most important is the story and the writing involved. The writing on both sides for this thread has been fairly good. I think that's what needs to be rewarded on both sides. Personally, given the quality of writing involved, I think it should be end up being a draw.

GC has lost some ships, TNO loses a derelict golan and maybe a single shipyard out of the many ones in that system alone. Does that not sound fair?
  • Posted On: Feb 26 2007 3:59am
Ben: check your inbox, I responded to your concerns via PM.

Joren: likewise, I'll respond to yours momentarily.

Beff: Unfortunately, I think closing this thread might be the best course of action. I leave it to your discretion.