Drayson
  • Posted On: Oct 4 2005 11:57pm
What happens in character stays in character.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:02am
Not always the case. IC, this was an attack on the Coalition. That is clearly the intention.

You can argue if you like, but it comes down to one of two things: this thread is deleted a new one posted, or the existing thread is edited.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:04am
You came out at the wrong target. It happens from time to time. At least you aren't attacking your OWN guys. (How many Coalition Forces have been killed by friendly fire?)
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:09am
BTW, Cracker: I thought it was clear, but evidently not. The Imperial fleet is well out of sensor range of the planet and/or its defences. That's why the targetting data was fed to the fleet by a Shroud.

That applies to the GC, as well.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:14am
Weren't you, uh, firing?

And if Kraken lets the thread go we will pretend it doesn't happen, otherwise you'll have to delete your Bissimarii thread as you can't use the same forces concurrently.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:14am
Hey, it was my intention to hyperspace to the battle at Corellia, and all I omitted was a word. You went through the whole post confident you were firing on the Coalition, so that's your mistake :D.

You'll have to deal with the conclusion of this thread, though, you can't just delete it or edit it. It might mean you'll have to leave, or finish the fight, or whatever, but just because you made a mistake in your aggression doesn't mean you can take it back like that.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:20am
Plus you know, I'm calling you right now on the fact that you shot off a salvo at a ship and didn't give us time to respond. Just because you have a Shroud in the system doesn't mean we wouldn't detect the Shroud since it would be within sensor range. I think we have something to combat the stealth of the ship, called a Graviton Detector mk.I which would be able to detect your Shroud and then figure something was up.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:25am
Oh well. Ten minutes of writing wasted, no big deal.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:32am
There's a lot more at stake here then ten minutes. Consider the impact of such a strategic faux-pas. At the least, it might cause heightened alert across nearby space. People on the lookout for mysterious weapons-fire, that sort of thing. Plus, BDE would have been attacked by the Empire very blatently, which certainly should have some significance.
  • Posted On: Oct 5 2005 12:39am
Plus, BDE would have been attacked by the Empire very blatently, which certainly should have some significance.

This is where my twist would have come in at, with the result that the Dameuns would want GC blood even more now. Not that it matters. ;)