Hello
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:15am
good lord... sassparilla ... the old west drink that starts with an S... it's non alcoholic, and partly Hollywood made so they could show the guy was weak for not ordering whiskey.. basically soda pop in it's beginnings
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:18am
Wow, one girl who knew the name of it than a bunch of hopeless guys. Just give to the children okay so they would feel to be a part of the group hehehe.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:21am
Ya, but thats not the drink he order. Maybe it was the one with an 'S' because after that he said, 'lemme get the strongest thing you got' or something of that sort. I remember they used it to wake the Doc up and he went running cuz his mouth was 'on fire', kinda of like a hot pocket straight from the microwave.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:28am
Moonshine.

I drink Everclear.

:dead
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:32am
Does anyone realised that Hyfe is actually glowing like a lightsaber? Maybe he watched too many of Austin Power's Goldmember and have a very large key made of Gold and put it down his pants but can't be for certain if he wears anything under his black cloak.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:33am
Last night, after complaining about my ulcer, my dad started making screwdrivers.

I sez, "Dad, my ulcer is really fucking me up."

He's like "Oh. Sorry," and adds another two milliletres of orange juice.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:35am
lmao
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:36am
I wonder if that website College Humor is still around which had alot of hilarious stuff on it.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:42am
I went out to the mall today. Always fun for an agorophobe.

And the bus.

Got a set of headphones almost as good as my desktop speakers, so I ultimately win.

I can vote now too. And, if I had the money, run for office.

My ulcer still hurts.

Funny thing, I thought I had appendicitis, but it's on the wrong side of my body. I think I have that flipped around organ syndrome, cardio dyslexation or whatnot. That would be cool.

I gotta quit coke.
  • Posted On: Jun 10 2005 1:43am
._.