• Posted On: Oct 7 2008 12:53pm
Lucas' is biggest...
  • Posted On: Oct 7 2008 3:18pm
Hey bouncing lady.
  • Posted On: Oct 7 2008 4:08pm
hello Jan :)
  • Posted On: Oct 7 2008 8:17pm
That comparison chart is pretty badass.

They went so overboard with the Executor. Completely unbelievable. Look at the Enterprise class carrier at the top and think about how huge those are and how many people man them and then compare it to the Executor. What's the practicality of having a vessel of that size?

And the real question is where the fuck is the ultimate space station, the Death Star?

I'd also be curious to know... which of all those ships would fare the best in battle? I'm not familiar with all the shows like Lexx and stuff. Are any of those way more technologically more advanced than Star Wars? Weren't there some super-advanced alien species in Babylon 5 that left for another galaxy?
  • Posted On: Oct 7 2008 8:19pm
Also wasn't there some kind of massive station that the Borg cubes pulled into in Star Trek? I seem to remember some kind of shipyard or docking station in space. Or was that like a planet?
  • Posted On: Oct 7 2008 11:27pm
You mean the place where the Borg Queen hangs out, that massive complex of interlinked Borg stuff? That was probably a lot bigger but then it was more like an artificial planet in its function I guess. I think the Death Star would kill most things but then sci-fi is hard (read "pointless") to compare since it depends on what the author has decided the power of his ships is.
  • Posted On: Oct 8 2008 3:56am
each pixel is supposed to be 10 meters so I think the Death Star was left off since it was planet sized... I seem to remember that huge Star Wars ship its showing could dock at the Death Star... so big big thing

and Lexx was supposed to be an unstoppable ship, a planet destroyer.. or that's what I can remember so I think Lexx would probably wipe the floor with alot of those ships, if not all... Andromeda was supposedly pretty bad but I remember it taking alot of damage in most of the episodes or frequently, so it wasn't unstoppable... I think it was more unique in that it was organic... or was it Lexx that was organic..