Just Sharing...
  • Posted On: Nov 11 2010 6:01am
  • Posted On: Nov 13 2010 1:01am
<3 Millenium Falcon
  • Posted On: Nov 13 2010 5:21pm
I've always found it strange...

... the lounge seats, around the hologram board, have acceleration straps. Which is nice, right? Except that the Falcon has inertial compensators which makes them pretty much moot, however; even without the inertial compensators the seats are facing the wrong way... so all the pressure of the supposed acceleration is put on the passengers shoulders and ribs...

... seems like a design oversight, like some guy drawing up the blue prints did everything else first and then, when someone else mentioned the oddity of putting the lounge chairs in the wrong way he was all, "Well, too late now."

Which is also odd because there's more then enough room to put the seats on the other side, or swap positions with the Technical Station.

Bloody Corellians.

It furthermore baffles me that anyone would put in SECRET compartments only to go ahead and put them right on the design blue-prints.
  • Posted On: Nov 13 2010 6:05pm
Nobody said Corellians were the brightest.

Though, to be fair, if the inertial compensators went out (as they are prone to do, thanks to shoddy Corellian ship making), it'd be better than nothing.
  • Posted On: Nov 13 2010 9:26pm
They should have gotten Verpine engineers.
  • Posted On: Nov 14 2010 4:50am
Dude, those straps are cool.
  • Posted On: Nov 23 2010 6:26am
Corellian PR Manager:

"One might confuse our design with that of a poorly created space freighter, but what my company wants you to do, kind sentient, is to instead look at the fun and excitement that could be gained from strapping into off-centered, gravitationally challenged but completely viable, daredevil, hair-raising, adrenaline pumping lounge chairs!

Is our design poor? We say no. We say: It's the way you really want it... you just didn't know what to ask!"