Whatever happened to....
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 5:47pm
...Luke Skywalker?

I mean, in TRF 'canon'. Did anyone RP him or otherwise account for him, or was he just forgotten and we assume he's out there?

Who else is there from the films? Leia we know about, Han and Chewie have recently been reactivated so they're accounted for. Artoo and Threepio? Are they still kicking around?
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 7:51pm
Did you search the Battlegrounds for "Luke Skywalker" ? There are a few threads that show up.

Enjoy.
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 8:00pm
I did, actually. Most of the threads I turned up were fairly recent ones that just dropped the name to give a bit of context to the story. (Naboo, for instance, where Zark has an echo of Luke 'appear' IIRC).

I should probably look further back in time....
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 8:26pm
Pay closer attention to the Commonwealth threads then. I believe there is mentioned what Luke is doing.

:glance
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 8:27pm
Nothing officially. Gash played Luke back in the day if memory serves me correctly, and he just eventually stopped using the character.

Right now (I think) it's assumed that Luke just left. Disappeared into the night. Whether he left with Mara to go and start a family, got captured by the Imps, or just decided he felt like hanging back has never been developed.

Edit: Or Om knows apparently. All fear the all seeing eyes of Simon Kaine! :P
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 9:26pm
Well, I know that OS and I were mentioning in an rp (or was it me hinting) of Luke doing something (studying, reforming the Jedi?, etc..) with the restored Jedi Temple on the Commonwealth world of Elrood.

However, at the same time, I had heard that Irtar (that's Gro to all you newbies) was going to factor Luke heavily in an rp so I may not have gone into detail much with Luke in favor of Irtar's idea.. but if Irtar never got his idea off the ground (ie: rp'd), then he would/could possibly still be tinkering around the Jedi Temple on Elrood.

The Commonwealth world of Elrood is famous (in Caprician eyes anyway) [and is probably a little recognized fact] as the only planet (or one of the few) with both a Sith Temple and a Jedi Temple. The Jedi Temple was built by Jedi Artimir (back in the days when we were at TGC) and the Sith Temple was built by the Marzullo Clan when Itala captured Elrood and Artimir (also back in TGC days).

That is why there is a heavy Commonwealth educational investment/presence there.

;)
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 10:33pm
I blame people never posting in any thread where I try to escape Padawan Purgatory.
  • Posted On: Sep 19 2008 11:31pm
Grats Irtar you're a Knight.

Luke didn't disappear altogether, rather he was involved with The Jedi Order early on, and later set off on his own path. No one person has ever really controlled his fate... lol
  • Posted On: Sep 20 2008 2:49am
Ham sandwhich.
  • Posted On: Sep 23 2008 8:38am
Ham Yoyo.