To Whom It May Concern...
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2005 2:06am
On Friday I have a PD day (Professional Development Day) so I don't have to go to school. Therefore I will be catching up on my posting during the day. So people who are expecting posts of me, they should all be up by the end of Friday. And if they aren't, I apologise and it may take a few more days for me to get them up (as Saturday I will be out all day, first working and then with friends).

So, Daren Telcrot, Slaskia, Kalshion and Telan, I should have posts up for your respective threads on Friday. And yes for most of you I know they are about a month late, and I sincerly apologise for that.
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2005 2:08am
Fucking A. Thought this doesn't concern me....
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2005 2:11am
*grins and pats whip* for your sake you better ;)
  • Posted On: Oct 27 2005 9:40am
ah cool....
  • Posted On: Oct 31 2005 2:23am
Slaskia, you can stop whipping me now, I posted.
  • Posted On: Oct 31 2005 4:37pm
*grin* And both me and my bro have posted already, so it's your turn again. *grins evily as she pats whip*
  • Posted On: Nov 1 2005 12:30am
You two are too quick. I was hoping for at least a couple day break for me to start my next post. Now you can expect at least a week long break in there.

No, but seriously I'll try to work on something.
  • Posted On: Nov 1 2005 12:49am
Post like me. Lots and none. Lots and None. But mostly none.
  • Posted On: Nov 1 2005 2:02am
*evil grin* Get used to it. My bro and I kind of have hyper brains when it comes to writing posts. Though occasionally we'll get writers block.
  • Posted On: Nov 6 2005 2:36am
Sorry about my continued lack of posting. My parents have decided that I have to get my essay due after next weekend done this weekend. Combine that with work, being at school all day to do another project and friends, I have not time to make a post.

However, once I do have time, probably in a week, I'll get a post up for you guys. Telcrot, yours is mostly done, I'm just having troubles finishing the last bit.