Leave of Absence
  • Posted On: Sep 3 2005 11:17pm
Unfortunately, RL things have been coming to a peak, and I need to constrain my time and focus. As you may, or may not, know the Police Force (joining) is coming up for me very quickly; and I feel it needs a lot more of my time spent on it.

So, with that in mind, I will need to take a leave of absence for about a month... that's how long I have remaining before my final Police tests, and I'm going to have to focus, put my head down and get stuck into it.

So, I'll be absent for about 3-4 weeks.

Sorry, but this can not be helped. In my stead, Recon, Dehoir and Zarith can work as the leadership of TSO, since I would like to keep a group leadership aspect; this allows for better decisions to be made. I would ask that none go over the top and change *everything* I've put down, just keep the ship on course until I return.

Thanks, all!

- Paul
  • Posted On: Sep 3 2005 11:33pm
Good luck, Vance, and I hope you will return.
  • Posted On: Sep 3 2005 11:50pm
Good lcuk with the exams and such. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.
  • Posted On: Sep 4 2005 12:27am
Don't worry, Paul, I know you'll do great. As for TSO, no need to worry there either. Dev and I will keep things running smoothly.

*kiss* Good luck.
  • Posted On: Sep 4 2005 4:29am
Good luck! I promise I won't do anything too horrible to TSO while your gone. Maybe cut a few hands off and turn a few to the Lightside.
  • Posted On: Sep 4 2005 5:09am
Good luck Vance!

Focus some of that Darkside energy... :P
  • Posted On: Sep 4 2005 6:07am
*declares himself the emperor of TSO.

all your base are belongs to me.
  • Posted On: Sep 5 2005 10:37pm
Good luck.
  • Posted On: Sep 6 2005 5:07am
Hope you pass. Take care.
  • Posted On: Sep 30 2005 5:18am
Back.

The trip went well, got a few things done. And now I have my Police Test coming up on the 10th of Oct; that was the soonest I could be booked in.

Did I miss much? And if so... tell me, otherwise I won't know about it. :p