Jan
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 12:38am
I've given you an unofficial two week waiting period to reply to my EAW: Cren alliance thread. There are three days left. Just a friendly warning.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 12:47am
Cos that's the button that TNO wants to push... even friendly.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 12:59am
Jeezzz, Kraken. Lighten up.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 1:09am
He told me to tell him when his waiting period was about to come to an end. At least, unlike some aristocratic Imperial RPers, I am actually letting a GCer post his opposition......
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 1:09am
I understand where he's coming from - we don't want these war threads to be stalled out of existence. But neither do we want to push GC's buttons (since some of us TNO members are extremely busy at the moment). So give him a bit of a break, Park. But I agree, he does need to post soon.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 1:11am
This is the only war thread, heck the only thread period that I care about keeping going. I don't mind if my opposition trys to stall out the other threads, hoping that the war will just go away if they pretend to ignore it.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 1:42am
You should take a moment to re-read what you just posted, Kraker. You really should.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 3:47am
I've been sick all week and unable to really work on my project due tomorrow let alone finishing writing the post I'm currently working on and start and finish a post for you. I will attempt to get it up within the 3day warning period thing you just gave me.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 4:06am
Park Kraken
This is the only war thread, heck the only thread period that I care about keeping going. I don't mind if my opposition trys to stall out the other threads, hoping that the war will just go away if they pretend to ignore it.

Note to self: Tell Telan I'll be busy for the next year.
  • Posted On: Mar 6 2007 4:14am
Note to self: if war occurs, overwhelm TNO with too many threads to possibly respond to.