For Sale
  • Posted On: May 12 2003 3:28am
Today IDSA has four brand, spanking new Nebulon B cruisers up for auction. These beautiful ships, while slightly outdated, will do wonders in the protection of any planet or system.

With under two hundred hours of run time, and no battle damage, these ships have just gotten rid of the new smell. Every system is perfectly broken in, tested, and tweaked for optimum capability.

The anonymous seller wishes that the payment be delivered in the form of Corellian Gunships, or Imperial Strike-class Cruisers, preferably the former.

Let the bidding begin!

Do I hear two Corellian Gunships?

(OOC: This is an auction via holonet. Up for sale, four Nebulon B cruisers. Total meters,1512. Yes, these ships do exist, they are in the OSJ manifest if anyone cares to look.)
  • Posted On: May 12 2003 3:45am
I'll give you a pair of Warrior Class Gunships. Bigger, and newer, than the Correlian Ones.
  • Posted On: May 12 2003 4:03am
Denied
  • Posted On: May 12 2003 4:16pm
“We have an anonymous offer for two Warrior Class Gunships, do I hear three ships? Four?”
  • Posted On: May 13 2003 6:06pm
One Nova Class Cruiser.
  • Posted On: May 13 2003 6:29pm
The top bid so far is one Nova Class cruiser, a Hapes Specialty! Although only a fourth the size of these Nebulon B’s, the Nova could put up a stout fight against them if needed.

Do I hear a Nova and a gunship? Five, Six gunships?
  • Posted On: May 13 2003 10:13pm
OOC: I don't know if I'm allowed to bid with ships not yet done, so I won't yet, but I am allowed to(their currently building)...

IC:
2 Marauder Corvettes
24 XJ X-wings
1 Nebulon-B2 Frigate
  • Posted On: May 13 2003 10:19pm
We have a promise of payment via some incomplete ships, two squads of X-wings, two Marauder Corvettes, and …. A Nebulon? Sir, we are selling four Nebulon’s already!

Who will top these fine bids?
  • Posted On: May 14 2003 3:29am
2 Novas.
  • Posted On: May 14 2003 4:38pm
The stakes have gotten higher, the offer of two Hapes Nova’s has been given!

Place your bids, place your bids – four Nebulon B cruisers up for sale, current winning bid is that of two Hapes Nova cruisers …